Mid Michigan Office – Adoption Associates is looking for a part-time caseworker to prepare adoptive home studies, post adoption reports, and other related tasks. An employee in this position works from home, but also has access to a shared office at our Mid Michigan Freeland location. Hours are not set and will vary in this position, approximately 8-34 hours per month. This position requires travel within the Midland/Saginaw/Bay area to meet with clients in their home, and to meet with clients at our Freeland office location. A Master’s degree in Social Work is preferred, but a Bachelor’s degree is required. Previous experience working in the adoption field is helpful, but not required. Please provide a detailed resume and a cover letter to Laura Bussa at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the form below.
Mid Michigan Office – Adoption Associates is seeking to hire a part-time team member for the role of Administrative Assistant. This key position in our Freeland location is 16 hours weekly to start, with long-term potential for 24 hours weekly once established.
We are looking for a motivated, experienced candidate with a positive, upbeat attitude. Minimum requirements include at least five years of experience in an office setting, a high school diploma, and at least two years of college course work.
• Answer phones and greet clients in a positive, professional manner
• Online client portal operation, database creation and entry, document creation and editing, assist with events, assist office supervisor, and common office functions
• Must be detail-oriented, organized and creative
• Must be tech-savvy, and proficient in common computer software applications including Microsoft Office
• Must have the ability to work well independently, and as part of a team
• Must have the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
Please submit both a cover letter and a resume to Laura Bussa at email@example.com or by completing the form below.